Monday, June 9, 2008

Sunday's MVP - In My Opinion







Leon Powe of the Boston Celtics. This dude had a stellar night. He came off the bench, scored 21 points in 15 minutes. Maybe Kobe or Paul Pierce would have been able to put up such numbers during the regular season, but that did not happen here.

Now I will say I have only watched a few Boston games during the regular season and the highlight people were always KG, Paul & Ray Ray. It was Powe and his tenacity that put Boston way ahead of the Lakers.

What was up with Kobe wanted to play real basketball in the fourth quarter? My hubby, who is a Kobe fan said that the 4th qtr is when Kobe really comes through. Yeah right. He did not watch the whole game and I did. When he saw the points he put down for each qtr, he wanted to know if he played at all? Duh if you were watching the game you would have saw that Kobe played, but the Boston Celtics were not having it.

Game 3 on Tuesday in LA. I am for my boys, but you got to know that LA is going bring the big guns because they are in their territory. Stay tuned.

Shea Bath Products
Learn More About Shea Bath

No comments: