Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday


July 13, 2009 embarks another year of life for me as I celebrate my 37th birthday today. Yes I did reveal my age and I am proud of it. I want to say first thank you to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who continues to show me his mercy and grace by keeping this body going and charging it up everyday despite how I feel. :) I am blessed to still have my brother and both of my parents in my life and early Birthday wishes to my Dad who will be 65 yrs young on 7/22/09. I am blessed to have been married to my soulmate for 11 years, Michael Cyrill (9/17) and to be blessed with 3 beautiful children from that union. I am blessed to have 2 best friends, one I know since we were in diapers and the other for over 20 years. May we continue to be there for one another as we grow gracefully.

Thank you to all the friends and acquaintances I have met through the years, who have further my knowledge, taught me something, encouraged and whom I have encouraged. You are all a blessing in my life.

Shea Bath Products
Learn More About Shea Bath

1 comment:

Itiel said...

Happy Birthday! May this year be even better than the last.

(((Hugs)))
Itiel