Monday, July 28, 2008

Congrats to Aaron McCargo, Jr - Food Network Star


I just want to congratulate Aaron McCargo, Jr for winning Food Networks Next Star last night. The competition between him and the other competitors was fierce. They had to produce their own food show and this determined whether or not they won.

Aside from Aaron having a great mock show his story was one that any entrepreneur would see as inspiring. It was interesting to me that he was very unsure of himself through the whole competition. But he had to keep telling himself that his passion was food and he believed that this was where he needed to be.

At the end of the show one thing he said stayed with me, "I began to doubt myself, but in the end, I came out on top". I believe that is the driving force for any entrepreneur that has a drive for something in an uncertain and unknown territory.

Enjoy the video of his victory: Video
Shea Bath Products
Learn More About Shea Bath

No comments: