Thursday, April 10, 2008

Uplift & Encourage Women Day - Grateful

The question of the day is : What are you grateful for?

For me, I am grateful to God that after being unemployed for eight months with no money to pay bills, no unemployment benefits (for reasons too long for this post), God has kept me safe , kept me family fed, kept a roof over our head, kept myself and my family healthy. I could go on.

The point is we all have something everyday to be grateful for.

What about you: What are you grateful for?


Shea Bath Products
Learn More About Shea Bath

4 comments:

Joanna Schmidt said...

too many to mention. It is hard to not have money, but life and love is better

dcyrill said...

@Joanna,
It is hard to not have money. You said a mouth full. But having life and being able to love others as well as myself evens everything that out.

Itiel said...

I am grateful for being able to operate my business full-time (since 98), which has allowed me to be home with my children and teach them (home education), and to have a husband who supports and jumps right in when needed.

I am grateful to be living. I am grateful for another day to make things right.

dcyrill said...

@smell goods lady
Welcome and all your comments are great things to be grateful for. :)