Thursday, June 17, 2010

30 Day Cardio Challenge - Day 10

"Push yourself past your limit". That's what my hubby said when I told him frustration yesterday with the dreaded scale not moving although I was doing all the right things. In terms of cardio that is. But I am hearing more and more that women, especially those over a certain age need to incorporate a strength training routine for optimum weight/fat loss . This is along with any cardio routine you may be doing. So my hubby/personal trainer told me that I need to do strength training routines w/high reps until failure. And this is how the new motto for me came about.

Last night, I did a couple of strength training routines on my legs and arms. This morning when I went out for my run/walk interval, I ran further than I ever did. Maybe we have something here.

The progress continues.

Shea Bath Products
Learn More About Shea Bath

No comments: